HVAC / Sheet Metal / Mechanical Estimator
For over sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Continued expansion means career opportunities and growth potential within the company as demand for our quality services continues to rise.
Responsibilities include reviewing HVAC project specifications and drawings, using a computerized estimating system to generate accurate and timely sheet metal take-offs and preparing detailed labor and material estimates. Solicit quotes from vendors and suppliers.
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-5 years sheet metal, mechanical, or related work experience
- Understanding of contract plans and specifications – ability to determine scope of work and required content of a complete estimate
- Ability to multi-task, strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred, but not required:
- College Degree (Construction, Mechanical Engineering, or related coursework)
- Sheet Metal estimating experience
- Experience with ESTmep or other estimating software
Bonland offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, FSA/DCA accounts, company matched 401k, pension and paid time off.
Bonland is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click the link below and save the PDF to your local computer.
Any additional instructions will be noted on the PDF itself.
[ EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ]